You Can Help Meet the Needs of our Community
Links2Care is very fortunate to have fabulous volunteers and staff delivering and assisting in our programs
and services in our communities. We highly value our people and are always looking for more creative,
knowledgeable, skilled, empathetic, and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Are you passionate about helping people? If so, you’ll find this is an exciting time to join Links2Care and make your contribution towards enhancing the lives of our clients and bettering our communities.
We currently have part time job openings for:
- Community Navigator (Halton Hills) – March 6, 2018
- Enhanced Program Support (Georgetown) – April 5, 2018
- RECE EarlyON (Halton Hills) – March 5, 2018
- Home Support Worker (HSW) 2018 On-going (various locations)
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) 2018 On-going (various locations)
- Home Maintenance & Repair (HMR) Provider Application
To apply, fill out our Application for Employment Form or contact Human Resources at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 905-844-0252 Toll Free: 1-866-920-0252 Fax: 905-844-5656
Links2Care reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability in accordance with Links2Care policy and applicable federal and provincial law.
Links2Care is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should any applicant require accommodation during the application, interview or selection processes, please contact jour Human Resources Department at 905-844-0252 ext. 112.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Get involved in your community while helping others. Share your time, energy, skills, and resources. Gain emotional rewards and valuable experience. And have fun!
We currently have volunteer opportunities for:
- Meals on Wheels drivers
- Congregate Dining support
- Reception/administrative support
- Friendly Visitors
- Holiday Giving support
- Backpack Program support
- Children’s Centres support
- Board of Directors members – Board Recruitment 2018 Halton Hills – Board Recruitment 2018 CPA
To volunteer or for further information, contact us at:
Email: email@example.com Ph: 905-844-0252 Toll Free: 1-866-920-6502 Fax: 905-844-5656
Volunteers require a current, satisfactory police check and vulnerable sector screening, along with 3 references.