A better quality of life through caring support.
To support healthy living, prevent isolation and foster independence for people in our community.
Our culture of caring is rooted in being: Respectful, Trustworthy, Accountable, and Responsive to our clients, partners, supporters and each other.
Pillars and Goals
Client Well Being
- Early intervention accessible to vulnerable population
- Equitable and responsive access to services based on community need
- Impact client well being
Culture of Caring
- Effectively support client transitions to right care at right place at right time
- Engage and support change management
- Equity and Quality Plans centered on caring support
- Support capacity to link clients to community services
- Re-define core programs and services
- Promote our brand to improve community awareness
- Develop a service capacity framework